Google My business has been around for years now. Many small business are benefiting from Google’s simple yet robust services. Simply put, Google has over 1.2 billion exclusive users per month which makes it an incredible marketing platform for small businesses.
If you plan to set up your new business or start a website, it becomes cumbersome.Google My business was created as a one-stop-shop for all your online business related woes.
Along with helping helping online retailers market their website, Google also helps in building one for you. With just a few simple steps and a few clicks here and there, you have your website up and running.
How you can use Google to build your own website?
What is it?
With Google My business you can create your own free website within minutes. It is pretty straightforward to create and edit the website from your computer and phone. Once you create your website, Google will automatically gather info from it’s various platforms and integrate that into the website. With that done, you can easily edit the text, photos and design themes, all without the need of any developer skills.
Now, you simply need to choose a domain name and put your website live. Google will have it optimized for all screens.
- A mobile ready website with a responsive design that works great on a tablet and a phone.
- Get a custom domain name.
- With the aid from your Google listing, the website will automatically update the info.
- You can manage your website from any device, on the go.
- Your phone number and Google maps location will be displayed distinctly, driving more customers
- Get an Ads-ready website.
Who is it for?
You own a local business and want to take it online? Google My business is all you need. This service is amazingly beneficial for anyone who is new to e-commerce and online retail.
You do not have to burn your pockets by paying large sums to anyone in order to build a website for you. Take the matters in your hands and by the rime you finish the last sip of that Coffee, your website should be ready.
In a nutshell, building a website with Google is a great help for small business owners who want to take their business online, for someone who is new to e-commerce but wants to create a niche or anyone who wants to enter the world of online retail.
What you will need to do?
- Have you listed your business on Google plus? Yes? Great. No? I need to setup a new page?
- Have you verified your page? No, I need help in doing so.
- Make sure you choose the right product category. How do I do it?
- Have you added all the locations relating to your business? I think I will need to check that.
- Now, do you know how to deal with duplicate entries pertaining to your online business? What is that, I am not sure?
If you will take care of the above mentioned points, you have the green signal. The road ahead is clear now. But, that doesn’t mean your work ends here. To attract customers and boost your business, you need to optimize the website and brief yourself with insights.
- Do you know what content to put on your page? Yes I do, but I would want to know more.
- Are you using Google insights in an appropriate manner that reaps more profit? How do I do it? I need some more info on this.
- You need to identify and connect with local influencers in your niche. Have you? Not yet. How can I do so?
- Are you getting steady reviews and do you know how to respond to them? Not really, I always wanted to know more about this. And how do I respond to those reviews?
That is all that is needed. Set your foot right in and leave your mark. You are a one man army who has the capability to triumph the e-commerce battle.