Browsing, booking tickets, reading, shopping, payments and much more mobile applications, people are occupied with, in the mobiles and smart phones most of the day in most countries all over the world. Multi-dollar firms in ecommerce are going mobile to grab the opportunities they see in their front! An investment bank reports that the m-commerce sales is expected to reach more than 600 billion dollars by 2018.
- Remote regions of the world are also getting full access to smartphones these days. This means mobile commerce marketing would stand high in the marketing field making the budget spent on mobile marketing to go high next year compared to the previous years! This is the mcommerce future!
- Every customer looks forward to quicker efficient services and the businesses are targeting to provide much better transactions in smart phones, involving a new synergy between software and hardware for enhanced payment solutions. Petrol & grocery payments may be mobile too, soon!
- Companies are investing more in omni-channel strategy so as to keep a note of customers in every channel in order to give them the best of personalized experience!
- Mobile data traffic all over the world is increasing every single day!
- Location based customer services and applications geared towards are increasing!
- Mobile wallets, e-pay services are being provided by a lot of vendors rushing to make the best use of the current trends & counting on smartphone conversions they make!
- More than 80% of the mobile Internet users use mobile instead of TV & close to 50% of the users browse the net for non-TV usage!
- Close to 25% of the US users use just mobiles for browsing!
- M-commerce share is increasing even more than the ecommerce one and this is driven by its rapid sales figures!
- Out of the sales contributed to retail by m-commerce, more than 70% is from smart phones! Is this not an evidence big enough to say much of the eStore conversions come from mobiles?
- Mobile app conversion rates override the rates from desktops and more than 50% of the mobile transactions happen via mobile apps!
This being the invasion of mobiles in the ecommerce industry, every single business is striving to make the best use of the scenario! If you are looking for support in eStore non-responsive to responsive conversion services for m-commerce or upgrading your online presence by mobile branding or anything with regards to this, ask us now!